With the vast amount of services and devices that we handle, it's logical and recommendable to have a different password for each one of them. With 1Password for Android, you can now generate them and manage them from a single tool.
All your passwords in safe hands.
Some people may think that with this kind of application, the security of these passwords may be in question. Nothing further from the truth, as its 256-bit encryption allows us to create, save and access them without putting them at risk. No longer will you have to memorize them, because with a single master password you'll have them all available.
- Access by means of a master password.
- Automatic block option in the case of theft of loss of your phone.
- 256-bit AES encryption.
- Organize passwords by folders or themes.
- Favorite function for the most used passwords.
- Synchronization between other Windows, Mac or iOS devices.
- Automatic synchronization with Dropbox.
Protection against theft and loss
If you still don't trust this system, you should know that you have the chance to block its access from any other terminal, if your smartphone has been stolen or lost. Therefore, to manage all your passwords without worries, the best thing you can do is download 1Password for Android.