Knowing the current or future weather conditions is one of the major concerns of mankind. So nobody should be surprised that millions of people still sit in front of their TV sets every night to watch the next day's weather forecast. But there's a much simpler method to know the weather, including hundreds of applications that we can download to our Android phone.
Never go out without knowing the weather forecast.
One of them, and probably the best, is 360 Weather, a complete weather application that making use of the data provided by AccuWeather (it doesn't allow us to choose any other provider, even if we wanted to), offers us all the information we need to know about the weather, straight from the screen of our smartphone or tablet, and without having to stick our head out of the window.
What weather information does this app offer us?
Once we download and install its APK on our phone, we'll have access to the following weather data:
- Current weather in our location and in all the cities we choose (up to a maximum of 10 different places).
- Weather forecast by hours and days with maximum and minimum temperatures 10 days in advance.
- Rainfall probability and amount of rain expected.
- Weather radar with 3D maps to observe the evolution of high and low-pressure areas.
- Dusk and dawn times, as well as moon phases.
- Funny animations that liven up such a boring process like checking the weather.
- Tips and advice about the clothes to wear and how to protect your skin against UV radiation.
- Option to share the weather forecast by means of instant messaging.
Apart from the latter, we'll have the chance to configure daily alerts and notifications at certain times of the day to receive weather information, as well as being able to customize the interface to show us the data in the units of our choice. The only thing we miss is a widget so we don't have to open the app every time we want to know what the weather's like, although its great design following Google's Material Design guidelines does invite us to access it every now and again.