3DCrafter is a real-time 3D modeling and animation software application with which it's possible to generate complex designs making the most of the modeling tools it includes, that allow us to create all kinds of projects, from the initial modeling to the final graphic rendering.
How 3DCrafter works and is handled makes use of the integrated “drag and drop” function to make the user's work easier and to make it more intuitive and efficient. Its interface is highly customizable, in such a way that you'll be able to have the tools that you use the most at hand, speeding up your workflow.
Despite the fact that it's only possible to export the result of your work in POV format, 3DCrafter is capable of importing multiple files formats like 3DS, ASC, AC, DXF, ICB, LP, 3DMF, RAW, RBS, COB, GEO and XGL among many others.
- Support to render by means of hardware using the Direct3D technology by Microsoft.
- Real-time rendering.
- Creation of animations with interpolation based on Spline.
- Materials palette to be able to mix colors, textures, environments, transparencies...
- Nearly 30 3D elements: cubes, spheres, cones...
- Animate skeletons.
- Support for 3D True Type fonts.
- Different degrees of illumination: environmental, directional, area...
- Includes painting tools.
- Shadow simulation.
- Different kinds of rendering...
3D modeling and animation for everyone
If you're starting out in the field of 3D modeling and animation, 3DCrafter is an ideal option. It's free and has more than enough capacity to face the design both simple and complex structures. And if you already know how this kind of application works, you'll feel at home, without any kind of limitation that will stop you during your work. Download 3DCrafter for free.