As pool tables have gradually disappeared from bars and pubs, it's curious to see how pool games have become more and more popular on Android mobile devices, in APK format, as well as on iOS, in the case of iPhone and iPad.
Nowadays, we can find dozens of titles based on this hobby if we take a stroll around the App Store or Google Play, but which one of them is the best? Well, it looks like the users have their favorite: 8 Ball Pool is meant to be the best and greatest online multiplayer pool game for smartphones and tablets.
Become the next Efren Reyes.
Developed by the North American company MiniClip, it first appeared as a game for Facebook and then in web format but where it has definitely reached its greatest success is on mobile platforms with millions of downloads and hundreds of thousands of positive opinions and ratings.
- Play 1 vs 1 in games against players from all over the world.
- Take part in 8-player tournaments or leagues set in different cities.
- Climb to the top of the leaderboard of your category.
- Bet your coins and earn money to purchase the best cues.
- Break your own record and manage to complete all the achievements available.
- Automatic chat system that allows you to talk to your rival without language barriers.
- Challenge your friends by logging into Facebook.
How to hack 8 Ball Pool?
That's one of the greatest obsessions of the users of this mobile game. Hacking it to get hold of endless money and coins. For what? Well, basically to be able to purchase the best cue of the game and take part in games on tables where the bets are higher. For such purpose, on iPhone you won't be able to find any APK hacks like on Android.
If you manage to win games on these super-tables you can quickly rise in the ranks, going from apprentice of the brass league to an emperor in the gold league. And which one's the best cue? That depends on your personal taste but probably the one that combines strength, aim, effects, and time the best to pot all the balls into the pockets.