Adobe Acrobat is a PDF document reader and editor developed by Adobe that you can now enjoy on Mac. Therefore, you can make the most of the advantages of a standardised document format.
Discover how Adobe Acrobat con simplify your daily work.
Unlike read-only programmes, with Adobe Acrobat you can modify PDF files at will. Create a file from scratch or do so using Acrobat as a system printer, converting office documents, by means of the OCR function for paper documents or transforming web pages.
Features of Adobe Acrobat
- Modify texts and images in PDF documents.
- Create forms and obtain the data and answers rapidly.
- Convert PDF files into Microsoft Office documents, observing fonts, format and design.
- Combine different files into a sole PDF, even audio and video files.
- Protect the content with passwords and prevent it from being subsequently copied or edited without permission.
Download Adobe Acrobat for Mac and make the most of all the advantages and possibilities of PDF files.