Visual effects are elements that are used, to a great extent, in the TV and film industry. Likewise, as time goes by it becomes more and more frequent to include computer-generated animations in any video or film. One of the most used professional tools in this and other sectors that are related to graphic art has to be Adobe After Effects, a powerful graphic creation application that can obtain spectacular results.
Main features and functions
- Inclusion of a large amount of improvements that simplify the workflow and increase productivity.
- Inclusion of a tool called “Roto Brush”, that allows us to isolate the elements that can be found in the foreground from the background in a fraction of time.
- Improve the color correction tool (Color Finesse), that allows us to have a more precise control over the color parameters: saturation, hue,...
- New auto keyframe mode that will automatically set the keyframes for an animation.
- Convert flat objects into 3D images, by applying mesh warp by means of the Digieffects plug-in.
- Perfect integration with other Adobe applications like Illustrator, Premiere Pro or Photoshop Extended.
- Native compatibility with 64-bit systems, making it possible to make the most of the system's resources.
- Support for all kinds of multimedia files, including HD.
If you want to try out one of the best 2D and 3D audiovisual creation programs, download Adobe After Effects right now.