If you ask graphic editors what they use, their answer will probably be Photoshop, the program by Adobe. If you are looking to exploit this program to the maximum extent, you will need to find a workflow that suits your needs, and a personalized toolbar created with Adobe Configurator will be of great help.
Ideal for Photoshop and InDesign users.
Adobe Configurator is a utility developed under the Adobe AIR platform to create personalized toolbars for Photoshop and also Adobe InDesign. You can choose between scripts and buttons that you want to integrate into the panel of the interface of either program.
Adobe Configurator features
- Create customized panels for Photoshop and Adobe InDesign.
- Design your toolbars using drag and drop with tools, scripts, actions and objects.
- Ideal for customizing the interface without knowledge of Flash or ActionScript.
- Aimed at authors, teachers and developers.
- Export your work and share your designs with other users.
More things to make your life easier
The latest instalment of Adobe Configurator also includes interesting extras like the incorporation of watermarks to designs, creation of custom icons to represent minimized pages or a panel converter, for panels created in earlier versions.
You also have a color coordination system, a widget for text improvement, demo panels...
Download Adobe Configurator for free and use the opportunity to create customized toolbars for Photoshop and InDesign.