Web designers, advertising agents and layout experts often work with Adobe Illustrator. The main advantage of working with vector image files is the possibility to manipulate the size of the generated illustrations without losing any quality, because they haven't got a set resolution as they are made of geometric shapes.
The essential vector design tool.
Adobe Illustrator is one of the most used applications when it comes to working with vector illustrations. This design tool includes a complex pack of utilities that will allow all graphic art professionals to work with precision and speed.
The main functions offered by Adobe Illustrator are:
- Creation of illustrations with a realistic aspect, by means of the perspective drawing options.
- Absolute control over the different types of traces.
- Specific tools for the creation of vector objects adapted for mobiles and for websites, using a pixel grid.
- Simplified shape creation process.
- Optimizes the work on multiple tables.
The images generated with Adobe Illustrator can be used with other Adobe tools, like Photoshop, Dreamweaver or After Effects, to obtain stunning results.