Adze is a GPX reader and editor for Mac. If you have a GPS device and you want to edit routes and geographic locations, it's the perfect tool.
GPX files are a type of format used to exchange data between GPS devices. They are XML files based on text and they describe waypoints, tracks and routes on a map. With Adze you'll be able to view and edit this type on file on Mac.
- Edit GPS files and route metadata.
- Add, eliminate and modify waypoints.
- Extract sections as new routes, join various of them or totally delete them.
- Optimize your routes.
- Identify resting points and entertaining routes.
- Access diverse statistics.
- Export routes and view them with Google Earth.
Use Adze to edit GPS data however you like.
Have you got a GPS device? Don't waste any more time, download Adze to view and edit the GPX files they use.