The proximity sensor of your smartphone can be really useful. Thanks to this device, you can control your phone as if by magic, by means of gestures, thanks to Air Control.
Winner of the 2013 INTEL CodeFest.
If you're fed up of your friends boasting about their Samsung Galaxy S4, download Air Control to your Android and find out how you can improve it.
Control 10 aspects of your smartphone with gestures
By making gestures in the air, you'll be able to access 10 functionalities on your Android, much more comfortably thanks to Air Gesture Control:
- Unlock your screen.
- Access notifications.
- Switch the flashlight on and off.
- Mute and control the volume of your ringtone.
- Start and stop audio recording functions.
- Music playback controls.
- Wi-Fi activation/deactivation.
- Enable/disable your data connection.
- Turn your Bluetooth on and off.
- GPS activation/deactivation.