If you've got a Mac you probably already know and have used Airmail, a really complete email client that has arrived to fix the deficiencies of Apple's official email manager, and that has now landed on iOS so that you can use it wherever you want on your iPhone and iPad.
Increase your productivity and workflow.
With Airmail installed on your smartphone or tablet you'll have access to all the features that have made this client one of the favorite applications for users of Apple's desktop operating system.
- Possibility to send, receive, search, bookmark and sign emails, as well as the possibility to view attachments.
- Interactive push notifications.
- Preview documents and create PDFs.
- Synchronization between the mobile and desktop applications.
- Compatible with Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook and the most popular email services.
- Integration with iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and Box.
- Access all your email accounts from the same place.
- Integration with different services and applications: Evernote, Trello, Todoist, etc.
- Support for 3D Touch and Apple Watch.