Amazon became the first company to be crowned as the king of online commerce. From there on it has created an empire based on purchasing and selling over the Internet which has led it to become one of the most powerful companies in the world in the distribution sector competing with other giants of the likes of Walmart.
The largest Chinese online store on the Internet
But it isn't the only company of its kind and many others have tried to follow a similar philosophy to get into the world of online shopping and compete against the North Americans. One of them is Alibaba.com, born in China, and that has managed to take an important market share.
And if you're into shopping on the Internet from your iPhone, whether a pair of earrings, dresses, handbags, shoes, Adidas sneakers or even a fidget spinner, AliExpress Shopping App is the application that the Chinese store offers you for your iPhone.
Find whatever you want: they sell absolutely everything.
It's an app that comes along with a simple interface that makes it easier to flick through its catalog. The latter is divided into categories and includes millions of articles from thousands of distributors. These are its main features:
- Millions of products sorted by all kinds of categories: technology, men, women and kids fashion, home, pets, leisure, cooking...
- Get hold of vouchers and discounts to access excellent offers.
- Manage your orders and automatic notifications.
- Free shipping costs for 75% of the items.
- Possibility to pay in 18 different currencies: dollars, euros, pounds, yens, rubles...
- Support for safe online payments via PayPal or credit card.
- Customized selection of articles for each user.
- Simple search function that also implements filters.
- Buyers are fully protected.
- Deliveries to all over world regardless of your location.
It's definitely one of the best options to do some shopping on the Internet and it has to be added to other alternatives of the likes of Amazon or eBay.