Sites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Metacafe... and so on to over 1,000 are all supported by Wondershare AllMyTube, the app for Mac with which you can download videos via streaming to store them on your hard drive and play them whenever you want, whether on or offline.
If you're looking for a YouTube converter, here it is
Not only does this software allow you to download those contents: but also change their format to make them compatible with all your devices so that you can work on them in editing projects that require specific formats.
From music videos to movies, as well as youtubers: whatever you want, now on your hard drive.
It's one of the best programs of this nature that you can use on your macOS. You only have to take a look at its features:
- Compatible with the main online video sites and different video qualities: HTML5, HD, HQ, 4K…
- Download full playlists.
- Convert videos to MOV, MP4, WMV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WebM, SWF…
- Extract audio to MP3, M4A, WAV, MKA…
- Videos optimized for iMovie, iDVD, iPod touch, PSP, QuickTime, iTunes, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, PlayStation, Xbox 360…
- Download manager.
- Transfer downloads via WiFi.
- Browser integration.
3 ways of downloading videos
The program has 3 different ways of downloading videos. You can do straight from your browser, as it's built into the latter. Thus, when you play a video, a Download button will appear, allowing you to save it on your hard drive. The second option is to copy and paste the URL onto the software's interface, and finally, you con also simply drag and drop the video onto the program.