Amarok is possibly the best known multimedia player for Linux. But not only that, because this utility is also a complete cataloger that offers you an elegant and easy-to-use interface from which you can organize your audio file collection.
Main functions of Amarok
- Modern and intuitive interface.
- CoverFlow function to browse through your albums.
- Possibility to listen to the radio on the Internet.
- Create simple playlists.
- Edit the lyrics of a song.
- Access the audio files stored on your hard drive or on a USB device.
- Search for songs or singers by means of filters.
- Automatic playlist generation.
- Possibility to search for similar singers in your music catalog.
- Includes a 10 channel equalizer.
- Support for podcasts.
- And many more.
If you want to discover a new way to enjoy your music, download Amarok to your Linux distribution.