The Windows Task Manager is a small utility that shows the active processes, the resources that are being used at each moment, as well as the computer's performance. It's a very practical tool, but it isn't at all aesthetic.
If you want to have a complete application to manage all the processes of your computer, and at the same time enjoy an intuitive interface, download AnVir Task Manager.
Monitor your PC's processes
AnVir Task Manager Free is a complete Task Manager that also includes other interesting tools that allow us to optimize the system's usability, increasing its performance and improving the security.
Once the application has bee installed, all the options are accessible from a user-friendly interface. And furthermore, we can use the following indicators, that can be placed in the system tray as icons:
- CPU. Shows the processor's use.
- Disk. Indicates the load and temperatures of the hard drives. The icon's color changes to yellow when reading or writing operations are performed.
- Memory. Shows how much RAM memory is being used.
- Network. Displays the network's status, showing the amount of bandwidth being used and the amount of files transferred.
- Battery. For laptops, this special option indicates the battery's general status.
During the program's installation, it offers us the possibility to install a complementary application called Registry Cleaner Pro, that will eliminate invalid entries from the Windows Registry.