Decent web programmers make use of professional tools to carry out their work comfortably and with precision. This is exactly what you will find in Arachnophilia, a free code editor compatible with HTML and many other programming languages.
A website development workshop and general programming tool.
Arachnophilia is written in Java and offers a series of unique features with which you can create web pages or update their content using the integrated FTP client. Study, analyze and improve the structure of your projects, reduce errors and work with web browsers.
Features of Arachnophilia
- Syntax colouring to simplify the code structure.
- CGI, PHP/ASP and Unicode support.
- "Webthing" function that allows writing in traditional text processors, tables or schemes and then convert them to HTML.
- Support for many browsers and shortcuts to each of them to test results.
- Includes word count, search and replace tools, and a converter from RTF to HTML.
Like a glove
Configure its interface according to your preferences thanks to its flexibility. Change the position of menus and toolbars or modify commands.
One of the benefits of downloading Arachnophilia for free in any language is that you can adjust all the elements of its interface according to your needs. Its "Macro" type architecture is a great method that you will surely find useful in your day to day.