To extract, edit, convert and save your favorite audio files you can use a complete solution like Ashampoo Music Studio, that transforms your PC into a simple sound studio making it possible to manage all your music collection.
All-in-one solution to edit music.
Main functionalities of Ashampoo Music Studio
- Extract the tracks from any audio CD.
- Burn audio files in the following formats: CD, DVD or Blu-ray.
- Manage the data of your audio collection: name of the files, location and tagging from the information obtained from an online database.
- Includes basic tools to edit and convert audio files.
- Record audio from a microphone, line in and other sound sources.
- Possibility to import playlists in different formats: M3U, PLS, ASX, P4U and WPL.
- Cover editor, in label or jewel case format.
Furthermore, Ashampoo Music Studio adapts to all kinds of users, whether beginner or advanced, because it has two using modes:
- Normal. This is the perfect mode for those that don't have enough knowledge about the different audio formats and codifying, because it offers explanations to learn how to use all the options.
- Expert. Provides a more compact and quick way to work, with only a short explanation and fewer windows.
At any moment it's possible to change between either of the modes from the "Parameters" menu.