Although this adventure starts in the 21st century, it quickly places us in the shoes of Ezio Auditore, a nobleman from the fifteenth century Florence to help him become a lethal assassin to avenge the death of his father and brothers on behalf of a bunch of traitors while we explore the most iconic scenarios of the Italian Renaissance such as Venice or Rome, discovering all their famous landscapes and buildings.
Action and adventures set in the Renaissance
That's the plot of Assassin's Creed 2, the game that belongs to the prolific series of titles developed by Ubisoft and that has led to different spin-offs of the likes of Brotherhood, Revelations, Black Flag, Bloodlines, Pirates, Chronicles or Project Legacy, as well as movies, comics, and books.
Here, we'll enjoy the version for macOS of the same game we've already played in Windows PC, Android or iPhone. In other words, frenetic action packed into the Unity graphics engine that will allow us to make the most of its different views and will take us to an action-packed scenario on which you can do whatever you like to wipe out your enemies.
The second part of a great series of action and adventure video games.
- All sorts of weapons available such as axes, hammers, spears, swords or short knives.
- Wide range of movements: jump, run, crawl, swim...
- Legendary places such as St Mark's Basilica, The Grand Canal, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria...
- Notoriety system that manages the behavior of soldiers and people.
- Possibility to disarm enemies and use their weapons against them.
- 16 kinds of missions.
- Hidden objects.
- Different kinds of enemies.
- Different environments depending on the time of the day.