Steven Universe is a popular animation series produced by the TV channel Cartoon Network that tells us the story of Steven, a young American guy that lives with 3 alien warriors with super powers, known as the Crystal Gems. Thanks to the latter, Steven can also make use of supernatural powers to save mankind from the apocalypse.
It sounds like the best role-playing game of all time!
And how can you bring this story to your iPhone? With Attack the Light, a role-playing game based on the series in which you'll have to combine Steven's powers with those of his mates Garnet, Pearl and Amethyst to destroy the powerful weapon that's threatening the life of all living beings.
Main features of Attack the Light
- Increase your level and improve the skills of your characters.
- Characters with exclusive attacks: Garnet can shoot gauntlets, summon Holo-Pearl or release Purple Puma.
- Improve the attacks of each character as you make progress.
- Intuitive touchscreen controls.
- Merge the 3 gems to invoke Alexandrite and cause more damage with your attacks.
- Plot created by Rebecca Sugar, the original writer of the series.
- Diamond game mode for experts.
As you've probably gathered, it's an RPG aimed at the youngest members of the household, but it's perfect for them to learn the genre's dynamics: characters with different levels and experience, increasing difficulty, a turn-based combat that combines simple menus with touchscreen controls, a path full of objects to help us out during our adventure, final bosses to be wiped out... And if you're still not too sure how to play, you can always resort to the channel of your favorite youtuber to get to know what the game's all about.