If you want to have a single application to edit video and sound, as well as allowing you to create backups and record your favorite multimedia files, download Aurora Media Workshop.
Aurora Media Workshop is a multimedia editing center that gathers, on the same interface, utilities to perform the three most important tasks performed by users when handling multimedia files: video editing, audio editing and CD/DVD burning.
Thus, with Aurora Media Workshop we can perform the following operations:
- Convert the video format (WMV, ASF, AVI, MPEG4, MPEG1, MPEG2, MOV, QuickTime).
- Possibility to maintain the original video size or choose a customized size.
- Merge film fragments.
- Split a long video into smaller videos.
- Extract audio streams.
- Extract frames.
- Convert a photo collection into a video.- Record sound from several devices: microphone, line input, etc.
- Convert or rip music from a CD.
- Record audio, data or video CDs and DVDs.
This application supports the most common multimedia formats: MPEG, DAT, VOB, AVI, WMV, ASF, MOV, MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, etc.
Aurora Media Workshop3.4.47
Aurora Media Workshop is a work center focused on multimedia editing. Download Aurora Media Workshop to edit video and sound files on your computer
Requirements and additional information:
The trial version has certain limitations. This download requires DirectX 8. For VOB and WMV support it's necessary to have DVD Decoder and Windows Media Series 9 installed.
Over a year ago