If you usually work with video files in AVI format, a program like KC Softwares AVIToolbox can always come in handy. With this simple tool, you can crop videos or split video files into different smaller parts in just a few seconds.
A toolbox for your most usual video operations.
How AVIToolbox works
To use this simple video editor, we only have to load the corresponding file and choose the starting and ending point on the progress bar. By pressing Save, the program will extract that part and store it in the folder of our choice.
Furthermore, we can also extract just the audio from the original video, if we want, or capture a frame of the latter to create a still image.
Everything that AVIToolbox offers us
- Set of tools to edit videos.
- Split a video into smaller parts.
- Extract the audio from any video into MP3 format.
- Capture a frame to create a still image in BMP format.
- Possibility to burn the video straight onto a CD or DVD using the ConvertXToDVD tools.