It has been a long time since turn-based strategy games like Civilization left us dumbstruck. But that doesn't mean that we're fed up of a genre that seems inexhaustible and carries on offering great titles on different platforms, as is the case of Battle Nations for Mac.
Take part in battles in a fictional world and defend the Empire
In this game you'll have to lead the Imperial Army and complete all the missions you're entrusted along the Great Frontier. Your mission is to reinforce it with soldiers and vehicles, while you obtain resources to finance your enterprise. You'll have the help of several intermediate officers that will advise you about how to take the Empire to the final victory during the hardest moments of the battle.
A game that rescues the greatest aspects of the strategy genre.
- Turn-based strategy game set in several locations.
- Almost five hundred missions that will soon be increased.
- Nearly one hundred different military units between vehicles and soldiers.
- Each unit has its own skills and abilities.
- Build and maintain military facilities.
Gather and equip your army, and provide it with the resources necessary to be victorious in Battle Nations for Mac.