BDFutbol is a football statistics database. It gathers information about the Spanish First Division since the 1928/829 season, about the Spanish Second Division since the 1965/1966 season and the Spanish Second Division B since 1999/2000. It also includes information about Spanish teams that take part in European competitions and about the national team.
Source of information
The information stored in BDFutbol has been taken from the official statistics of the LFP (Spanish Football League), newspaper libraries and specialist journals. There are also data taken from the Spanish Football Association's official match reports. BDFutbol is a collaborative project in which many people have done their part.
Historical database about Spanish football.
You also can help to increase the amount of information available on the web. There is a list of information that still has to be completed. Furthermore, you can also take part in the forum, interacting with other users and even having fun with a questionnaire about the most popular sport in the world.
- Seasons: look up tables and results of each match day, league, cup and super-cup champions, maximum goalscorer and best goalkeeper awards, statistics on minutes of play, bookings and even data about referees.
- Teams: information about teams, their honours and history in different tournaments. View historical standings of victories and defeats, goals, points...
- Players: data about players who play in Europe, such as names, nicknames, dates of birth, positions, matches played... Also includes classifications.
- Manager: it gathers the same information of the previous section but about coaches and coaching teams. Ordered by country, region or in alphabetic order.
- National teams: look up the track record of national teams in different competitions, such as the Euros or the World Cup. It also includes information about football in youth categories.
- Referees: all the information about referees, from the date and place of birth to the matches they have refereed or the cards shown.