When it comes to modelling and designing 3D figures and animations the majority of users think about Maya or 3ds Max, which are professional tools with worldwide recognition. But to tell the truth it isn't necessary to use these tools, because with Blender you can carry out the same work, but for free.
The free 3D modeling program par excellence
The first thing that surprises the majority of users about Blender is its small size, and that it hardly compromises the system's performance in comparison with other 3D modelling, rendering and animation programs.
- Modular interface that allows the user to distribute the tools.
- Character modelling, including a tool to design creatures.
- Quick humanoid skeleton creation.
- Free movement of the components in 3D.
- Models of solids.
- Advanced animation tools which generate simple movement cycles (walking) to complex lip movement.
- Quick rendering.
- And much more...
The ideal tool for 3D animators and designers.
All these features make Blender the perfect tool for any designer or animator, because it offers access to everything that is necessary for any project in this field.
Additionally, Blender also includes a specific engine to design 3D games, that allows you to generate the animations and the effects for any game without having to resort to other applications.
After you download Blender for free you'll be able to start working.