There's almost a countless amount of obstacles that try to prevent us from using P2P, but there's also an almost endless number of applications that let us make use of this network. This is the case of Blubster, a simple program that implements its own protocol (MP2P), that allows us to download files using a decentralized network, and at greater speed than the majority of programs.
Keep things simple and fast
Blubster comes along with a user interface on which all its options and functions are perfectly visible and accessible, turning the file download process into a tremendously easy operation. We also have to point out its speed, as its search system takes care of only choosing those users from which we can download files the fastest. Finally, once we have downloaded our video or song, we can play it without leaving the program by means of its integrated player.
Blubster is meant to be even faster than the Torrent protocol.
- Peer-to-peer download of files by means of the MP2P protocol.
- Higher transfer speed.
- User anonymity.
- Decentralized network based on user interconnections.
- Simple interface that includes functions to search, pause/resume downloads, remove transfers...
- Information to get to know the quality and features of the file.
- Integrated playback of multimedia files.
With Blubster you'll have a program to download songs, videos and other files, much faster than the majority of P2P services, and with a large amount of files available. Not for nothing, this easy-to-use and quick software has been downloaded more than 20 million times.