If you were lucky enough to live your childhood during the 80s', you'll surely remember the legendary MSX, and its successor, the MSX2. With that home microcomputer, we discovered the first versions of Bomberman, Eggerland or Metal Gear, to just name a few of the games available.
Configure almost any MSX machine ever built.
Now, thanks to blueMSX we can revive that period, as it's a very complete MSX emulator for Windows with which we can return to our childhood, because as well as emulating MSX, it also emulates ColecoVision and Sega SG-1000, SC-3000 or SF-7000 consoles.
Main functions of blueMSX
- Portable and open-source MSX emulator.
- Load programs by dragging and dropping DSK, CAS, ZIP and ROM files on the emulator's window.
- Possibility to choose the exact MSX model.
- Controller and keyboard shortcut editor.
- Different hardware profiles and a debugger.
- Six screen emulation modes.
- Option to modify the video output to simulate an old TV.