Instagram's new application allows us to create one-second videos that are played forward and backward in a loop, creating a sort of boomerang effect. And there we have the original name of this application: Boomerang from Instagram.
Simple interface, with no nonsense.
With a minimalistic interface, made up by a single button with which we can capture a burst of photos that will later become our video, this tool intends to face up against other similar video applications like Vine.
How to use Boomerang
- Search for a moving scene.
- Press the button to capture 10 pics.
- The app will automatically generate a 1-second video.
- Play the video in a loop to make it look like a GIF.
- Share your creation on Instagram or Facebook.