If you've ever dreamed of becoming a bus driver, you're now closer to becoming one if you've got an iPhone or iPad (although there's also an Android version that runs on the smartphones and tablets that use this operating system). You've only got to download Bus Simulator 17, a video game that as you've probably gathered from its name will allow you to pretend you're driving a bus.
Become and experienced bus driver.
Here, your mission will be to take control of a bus and do your job. In other words, take passengers along different routes that you're assigned, dealing with whatever situations may occur whilst you're behind the wheel of these huge vehicles, such as changing weather conditions or heavy traffic.
You'll be able to drive all sorts of coaches, such as school buses, articulated buses or double-deckers. So don't hesitate and stop wondering how to download this Bus Simulator: just press the green download button and access the App Store to install the iOS version of the best bus simulator you're going to come across in 2017.
- Realistic cities divided into different areas (center, suburbs, industrial estate and countryside).
- Drive around cities, deserts, mountains, and highways.
- All sorts of buses and with all kinds of details (articulated, double-deckers, London buses, long-distance coaches, school buses...).
- Open and close the doors to let passengers on and off.
- Keep an eye on the traffic through your mirrors.
- Changing weather conditions.
- New traffic AI.
- Online multiplayer mode.
- Create your own routes.
- Realistic damage that can be seen at first sight.
- Play with a steering wheel, buttons or tilting your device.
- Play with manual or automatic gears.
- Detailed vehicle interiors.
- Compete on the online leaderboard.