Learning how to drive can be stressful, especially in large cities or on roads that are totally unknown to you. City Car Driving is a driving simulator that's very different to what you're used to, but also really appropriate for new drivers or those that are still taking lessons at driving school.
Instead of coming across setting in which we can race around and drift as much as we want, transport passengers on a train or deliver goods with our truck, in this simulator we simply have to drive a car obeying road safety regulations, indicating turns, paying attention to all the traffic signs and giving way to pedestrians. In other words, it's a driving school simulator.
Learn to temper your nerves behind the wheel.
If you still have doubts about the possibility of finding a driving simulator capable of generating real situations behind the wheel, these features will prove you that the developers of this game have taken into account every possible detail:
- Includes both European and American regulations.
- 11 different vehicles to be driven.
- The player can complete 24 missions of different difficulty to get ready for extreme and unexpected driving situations.
- Maps are generated randomly to make the driving experience more interesting.
- Driving and weather conditions are totally real (snow, rain, ice, fog...).
- Driving mode for left and right-handed users.
- Includes a closed racing track to learn specific movements and maneuvers.
- Realistic physics engine.
- The simulator includes a city map to make sure the user doesn't get lost driving around this huge virtual world, as well as incorporating certain navigation advice when on the road.
As well as the latter, the game includes dangerous situations that help new drivers to learn how to react behind the wheel when in danger, such as a car driving on the wrong side of the road, a dead end, a pedestrian crossing where he shouldn't, headlights not working, etc. More realism, impossible.
Will you pass or will you fail your driving test?
This simulator includes a very complete rating system with different rules and statistics. While driving around, you'll receive different notifications and warnings for each mistake you make, so you don't repeat them, and you'll be explained how to do that maneuver correctly. With plenty of practice and thanks to the infraction log, you can make sure you reduce your amount of mistakes and spend less money on your real driving lessons, so that you can pass your test as soon as possible.
Is there a generator of series numbers?
Obviously not. If you've come here expecting to download City Car Driving for free, it's not your lucky day. Although you can download the file freely, you need a valid series number to be able to activate the simulator and start improving your driving skills, and that code requires a payment. The only way to play is purchasing the license for $25 available on the developer's website.