Gameloft has also set out to develop tycoon games in which our target is to complete almost never-ending urban planning projects. That's the case of City Mania: Town Building Game, a video game about building cities available for both iPhone and Android in APK format.
Your mission: build the best city in history
So you'll have to take on the role of an urban planner of the likes of Christopher Wren, Le Corbusier or Olmsted, to start designing the city where everyone wants to live. For such purpose, not only will you have to take care of the construction, but also of the people: recruit extravagant inhabitants to bring some life to your newly created streets.
You'll start off with a small village that you'll have to make grow until you create a huge city. The game is developed by levels, on which you'll have to fulfill a series of requirements before moving onto the following, discovering updates, construction units, and services to be used.
And as usual in this kind of game, you'll have to take into account certain aspects that have to do with strategy and management. In fact, you'll have to assign tasks to each character to make sure that the city comes to life as it deserves.
It's up to you to create a city of global reference.
- Start off from scratch: create a village and build a huge megalopolis.
- Build hundreds of unique buildings.
- Decorate the town with emblematic constructions to bring pride such as the Eiffel Tower in Paris, the Space Needle in Seattle or Rome's Colosseum.
- Collect different characters such policemen, builders or firemen.
- Assign jobs to your bizzies so that they can gain experience and reward you with resources.
You have to have a clear strategy to be able to create your city. Each decision you make can lead to different consequences and an urban policy that can be handled with different areas in mind, such as sustainability, commerce, education or leisure.