New technologies are now present in classrooms as well where they can be used for all sorts of tasks. One of them is to keep a more efficient and organized control over students, and that's thanks to applications of the likes of ClassDojo.
What is ClassDojo and how does it work?
It's a tool from which teachers can control the behavior of their students and share that data with parents or tutors. You simply have to create a profile and a classroom that belongs to any kind of educational center (schools, music centers, language academies...). And you only need an email address to be able to register.
The system comes along with a very simple and intuitive interface with a fun and appealing design, where teachers, parents, and students will meet up online through the corresponding profile. The app, available for both Android in APK format and iPhone, allows the teacher to reward or warn students according to their behavior, performance or any other aspect regarding their classroom activities.
A very efficient tool to encourage the communication between teachers, pupils, and parents.
- Support for several profiles: teacher, student, parent...
- Manage the classroom and your students individually or in groups.
- Reward work attitudes, collaboration, perseverance...
- Indicate those aspects that students need to work on.
- Generate reports including multimedia contents such as photos and videos.
- Customize your profile and those of the rest of users with photos and avatars.
- Easy to use and supported by a tutorial to quickly learn how to handle it.
By downloading the APK and creating the corresponding profiles, teachers can achieve a greater concentration and control over the development of their pupils in the classroom, helping them not to lose track with the help of their parents.