With the looks of a mouthwatering segment of tangerine, we now have Clementine. It is a nice audio player, based on Amarok, that also includes options to catalog and organize your music.
Some of the main features of Clementine are:
- Comfortable audio player, that has shortcuts to the files on the hard drive, to radio broadcasts and to your music catalog.
- Different playback modes: don't mix, random or mix by album.
- Possibility to activate repeat track, album or playlist.
- Catalog your music file collection, simply indicating the folders of the hard drive that the program has to examine.
- Automatic alphabetical classification of the songs based on the name of the artist.
- Support to listen to radio broadcasts from Last.fm (if you are a paid subscriber) and SomaFM, from the application.
- Support for Spotify and Grooveshark.
- Integrated cover manager.
- Equalizer with more than 10 preset settings.
- Scarce resource use.
Discover a simple and agile way to access your favorite music themes, with Clementine.
Clementine is a complete audio player with options to catalog a full music collection. Download Clementine and enjoy innovating features for audio files
Over a year ago
More than a year ago