ColdFusion is a technology developed by Adobe to implement and create Internet applications. It's a programming language for the local development of applications that are developed on Standard or Enterprise servers.
The main features of ColdFusion are:
- Easy to use.
- Requires fewer code lines.
- Server functionality of Internet applications.
- Integration with Adobe Flex.
- Integration with Java applications.
- Integration of a great amount of services: structured reports, high performance database controls, graphics and diagrams, Verity text search,...
Furthermore, the latest version includes interesting innovations like: Server Monitor (that allows you to identify production problems and adjust the server for an optimum performance), generation and interaction with PDF documents and forms, integration with .NET and Microsoft Exchange Server, Ajax functions, etc.
ColdFusionDeveloper Edition 9.0
ColdFusion is focused on the creation of free web tools. Download ColdFusion free of charge to easily develop applications for the Internet environment
Requirements and additional information:
This download requires that you have Java Runtime Environment installed to work.
Over a year ago