Painting drawings and giving some color to a blank canvas is one of the most entertaining ways of relaxing. And you can now practice this healthy activity from your Android smartphone or tablet thanks to an application of the likes of Coloring Book for Me, a coloring app that's ideal for kids that love drawing and painting, and adults that are looking for a way to relieve their stress after a hard day at work.
Hundreds of drawings waiting for you to give them a colorful touch.
Thus, once you've downloaded the APK to your mobile phone, you can start searching for your inner peace by painting and coloring in mandala-style drawings that are so typical in Hinduism and Buddhism. That doesn't mean that the images that you'll find here are of religious nature. On the contrary, you can color in drawings of all sorts, perfectly classified in different categories such as Christmas, culture, animals, butterflies, birds, fashion, comics, flowers, fantasy, etc.
How to color in mandalas in this virtual painting book?
Once you've installed the application, let your creativity run wild by simply following these instructions:
- Step 1: Swipe left and right searching for a decent image.
- Step 2: When you find it, tap the brush that appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 3: Just spin the color palette wheel to choose the tone you're looking for.
- Step 4: Zoom into the drawing to make it bigger and be able to apply color to the tiniest parts.
- Step 5: Tap on a white area to be able to paint that region wit the color chosen.
- Step 6: Save the painted drawing in My Creations or share it through your messaging applications or social networks.
And although the application has been conceived to help the user relax and relieve his stress, the truth is that it doesn't manage to do so very well, mainly due to all the adverts included in the app and to the fact that many of the images (specially the coolest ones) require a paid subscription to access them.