Clash Royale is definitely one of the mobile games of the year, obviously behind Pokémon GO and the recently launched Super Mario Run. Recycling the most charismatic characters of Clash of Clans, the guys at Supercell have managed to develop a kind of tower-defense strategy game in which the players have to fight it out in three-minute duels to defend their territory and conquer their enemy's lands, that has hooked on millions of gamers from all over the world.
Apart from the strategic aspect, it's also a card-based game, cards that define the different attributes of our troops and with which we can unlock new characters. As they're so essential for the outcome of such a successful game, Android applications to create and edit our own cards, as is the case of this Card Creator for CR, have suddenly appeared.
Customizae your Clash Royale cards.
Nobody should be surprised about the presence of this kind of application, as we've already seen different card creators in the past that have appeared for other successful games of the likes of Fut 16, Pokémon, Hearthstone or Magic.
How to create my own cards to play Clash Royale?
It's as easy as downloading and installing the APK on your smartphone or tablet, opening the application and starting to fill in the different fields of the template offered by this card-creating tool as follows:
- Step 1: Fill in the name of the card.
- Step 2: Choose an icon from your image gallery that you'll be able to adjust in size.
- Step 3: Define the card's quality (common, special, epic or legendary) and its type (troop, structure or spell).
- Step 4: Choose the elixir cost for this card in a range between 1 and 10.
- Step 5: Type in a short description of your card.
- Step 6: Add and edit the value of different attributes, such as life points, damage, attack speed, targets, reach, rage effect, duration, etc.
- Step 7: Hit the Create button.
By following these steps you'll be able to see a preview of how you're Clash Royale card would look. If you like the result, you can save it in your gallery to continue creating new cards or share them with your mates on social networks or instant messaging applications.