When it comes to managing files hosted on an FTP server we can resort to a product like CrossFTP. It's a Linux client that provides us with rapid access to everything stored on them and offers us the possibility to carry out different actions, such as copying, transferring or compressing. And all the latter from the same interface.
A lightweight and functional FTP client.
Among the main features of this client we have to point out the following:
- Tabs: manage all the contents from a single window.
- Encryption: protect your contents with encrypted passwords.
- Compress, extract, copy, download, move, upload and browse through files.
- Quick search function.
- Batch file transfers.
- Zoom in to preview files.
- Sound-based event notifier.
- Check your favorites and activity history.