Mixing music on a computer doesn't require a complex DAW. You can do so with much simpler programs like CuteDJ, that can start you off in the world of music mixing thanks its extensive features.
A DAW for beginners
Combining a simple and intuitive interface with a powerful engine for the mixes is what makes this program a very recommendable option for anyone who wants to start mixing music.
Simple but powerful.
Mixing music and video is completed with plenty of effects that are only one click away as well as with the program's compatibility to connect up to 8 hardware controllers.
- Auto-Beat and BPM synchronization.
- Looping and cue point functions.
- Automatic mixing of your playlists.
- Wide range of formats supported.
- Integration with iTunes.
- Recordings in CD quality.
- Powerful mixing tool.
- Support for MIDI controller.