There are loads of mobile games about killing zombies out there but hardly any of them are as good and entertaining as this Dead Trigger. It's an action-packed first-person shooter in which you'll have to face up against hordes of undead thirsty for blood and hungry for human flesh. Yours to be more precise.
Just like in the majority of titles of this genre, you'll take on the role of one of the few survivors of a zombie apocalypse. A plague has devastated the Earth killing millions of people although many have come back to life as walking dead. So, to be able to survive you'll have to join other groups of humans to try to stop their advance and resist for as long as possible
Once you download the game from Google Play, although there's also a version for iPhone and even PC if you dare to play the online version of this game via Facebook, you'll soon start enjoying all these features:
- First-person shooter action game.
- Wide range of weapons and high-tech devices to be used.
- Touchscreen controls or compatible analog gamepads.
- HD graphics and high-quality soundtrack.
- Game takes place in real time.
- Hideout to equip yourself with weapons and cares thanks to the doctor, gunman, engineer, smuggler, and scientist.
- Zombies that resist to the traditional killing methods and that evolve thanks to the game's AI.
Which one is better? Dead Trigger 1 or 2?
Ever since the release of the second part of this zombie game, many users have been wondering which Dead Trigger is the best. The truth is that the first installment was a great hit, with over 20 million people downloading its APK from Google Play and very positive opinions that are near the limits of excellence. But the guys at Madfinger Games have known how to excel themselves and the second part is even better, correcting all the minor flaws of the original game, improving its control system, and offering the user a greater playability. In fact, the best thing you can do is download both games and have a great time killing the undead.