Each multimedia device uses a specific video and audio format that adjusts to its characteristics. At the same time, the multimedia files that we find on the Internet use different formats depending on the specific use they have been formatted for. If you want to make sure that you'll be able to play your video or sound files on any device, you'll have to use a powerful multi-format conversion tool like Digital Media Converter.
Digital Media Converter is a real digital center where you'll be able to easily transcode any multimedia format to another one that is more suitable for your needs. Among the compatible formats, we'll find: DVD, VCD, AVI (whether DivX, MPEG4 or others), MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MP3, MOV, WMA, WMV, DVR-MS, and WAV.
The main features of Digital Media Converter are:
- Batch organization and conversion of a wide range of formats.
- Recording in DVD format, or extraction of video or audio tracks from this format.
- Conversion to special streaming formats, suitable for any website.
- Support for specific portable device formats like iPod, PSP or PDA.
- Automatically detect and fix many video file problems during the conversion.
To be able to carry out the format conversion, the appropriate codecs have to be installed.
Digital Media Converter is a powerful solution to change the format of your multimedia files and extract the audio stations of your videos with ease
Requirements and additional information:
The trial version inserts a watermark in the videos created.
Over a year ago