There are quite a few motorbike games out there for iPhone, the majority of which are based on speed bikes or on competitions that take place among the urban traffic. However, there aren't too many that are about enduro, the motocross modality that consists in racing around natural and rough terrain, putting the rider's resistance to the test.
An enduro video game for iPhone and iPad
That's exactly what Dirt Xtreme is all about, a game in which we'll take part in races around the bumpiest and most winding tracks we can imagine. We'll obviously try to cross the finish line in the first place, beating our rival riders and taking into account the laws of physics.
And don't think that it's the usual old game and that once you get the hang of things you're always going to win. Not here, as you're going to play in online multiplayer mode with real-life users so the action is always going to be unforeseeable.
Become the best motocross rider in the world.
Main features of the game
- It offers us a multiplayer mode.
- Play in career mode and increase your trophy list.
- Earn rewards and prizes.
- Race in the most fascinating places around the world. Each track is located in an iconic place.
- Repair and improve your motorbike after each race to make it a better machine.
- Unlock new bikes and styles.
- Open the mysterious boxes that provide the best equipment for your bike.
Since this is the version for iOS devices, you'll find it more difficult to get hold of hacks for the game. However, Android users can download any of the APK mods that can be found on the Internet.