From a very clear and simple interface, the program will allow to carry out five different tests to the hard drives of any computer:
1. Copy File: That measures the speed at which it is capable of reading and writing a single file.
2. Copy Directory: That shows the result of copying a full file folder.
3. Create File: That creates a files with a constant 128 byte chain, that according to the program's designer is the best method to measure the speed of a hard drive on a computer with a single hard drive.
4. Read File: Shows the response time of a hard drive when it comes to reading any file.
5. Create File Batch: That will give as a result the writing speed of a hard drive when working with multiple files at the same time.
Therefore, if you want a simple tool that shows the real speed at which the hard drive of your computer works, download and install DiskBench.