Genuine DJs should always have an audio editor loaded with effects at hand in order to work with their music collection. DJ Audio Editor satisfies this demand, providing a unique working environment.
Browse your songs and sounds as you would have never imagined before.
Create your own chains
With DJ Audio Editor you can combine several effects to create unique and customised chains. Carry out tests on your sound without limits, without needing to turn to studio equipment that, in most cases, are beyond our budget.
Features of DJ Audio Editor
- Compatible with almost all audio formats: MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, MP2...
- Many audio effects: delay, flanger, chorus, reverb, reverse, fade in/out, vibrato, compressor...
- Carries out basic edition tasks such as copy, cut or paste.
- Wide range of filters.
- Alternates between the spectrum and waveform viewer.
- Offers a record of events and actions.
Explore the possibilities and potential of DJ Audio Editor as a tool for DJs, musicians or any other person who works in the audio world.