I don't know if you'll agree with me but planned obsolescence gets on my nerves. You spend loads of money on a state-of-the-art mobile phone and just a few months later you can't even go out without an external battery and your charger, turning us into zombies looking for sockets wherever we go. And although applications of the likes of Doctor Clean aren't the ultimate solution to this problem, they can help us to extend the life of our mobile phone's battery.
Install this application to clean your junk files, make your phone 50% faster and to save up to 20% of battery.
Keep your phone spotless thanks to this tiny app (it only takes up about 3 MB). Feel like a professional speeding up its functioning, deleting junk files, and extending its battery life, even if it's just a little...
What are the main functions of this application?
On many occasions, these APKs can be somewhat confusing due to the high advertising load that they usually include, so we're going to list the useful functions of Doctor Clean - Speed Booster to avoid confusions:
- Cleaning of junk files. Leftovers and cache memory are its usual victims.
- Boosts your phone. Close applications running in the background that aren' in use to speed up the functioning on your mobile device.
- Battery saver. Analyze and hibernate apps that consume battery and that you're not really using right now.
- Defends your privacy. It comes along with a standalone tool (App Lock) that you need to install to protect your sensitive data.
- Cools down your CPU. Sometimes we use our phone so much that it reaches temperatures that definitely don't benefit its performance. Using this option you can cool down your CPU.