Do you like drawing and doing sketches just like you used to do with Paint? Then you're going to love DrawTo because this app for iPhone can be used to draw and then share your art through any messaging and chat application, social network or email service.
Social drawings in real time
One of the most interesting functions of this drawing app is that you're going to be able to view how your friends are drawing in real time. Furthermore, if you're good at it, you'll receive a reward: the best illustrations will become part of the gallery of DrawTo.net and are shared under Creative Commons license... always under your permissions and anonymously.
One of the best drawing apps you can use on WhatsApp.
Here, how to draw on your iPhone or iPad is quite clear. Just press your finger against the screen and use it as a pencil to draw lines and shapes:
- Do simple and quick drawings with your finger.
- Apply different stroke thicknesses and different color tones.
- Share with other applications.
- Upload your favorite drawings and share them with the user community.
- See what your friends are drawing in real time.
It could well be a great alternative to Draw Something, an application that has been a hit on both iOS and Android in APK format.