If you remember with nostalgia all those hours you spent playing Football Manager on your computer, battling through all the divisions of English football, you can't miss out on the chance to play Dream League Soccer on your iPhone or iPad.
A modern version of the classic Football Manager.
It's a football simulator for iOS devices in which we'll have to drive a modest club to the top of world football, promoting to different categories along the way. For such purpose, we'll have full control over everything that revolves around our team: from the signings to the design of the kit, including tactics and the construction works on the stadium.
But not everything revolves around the manager mode of this football game, as we can also play the matches ourselves. Don't expect graphics or controls of the likes of FIFA 17 or PES 2017. Everything is much simpler with just three buttons to shoot, pass and put in a cross when we're attacking, and stealing the ball and tackling when we're defending. So you won't need to study an engineering degree to be able to do all those fancy tricks and showboating.
Main features of Dream League Soccer 2016
- 6 divisions to promote to season after season.
- 7 different cup tournaments.
- Manage the purchases and sales of your team.
- Coach your players to help them develop their skills.
- Choose the best tactics and lineup to defeat your rivals.
- Design the T-shirt to be worn by the players during the matches: play with the kits worn by Arsenal, Barcelona, Atlético de Madrid or Argentina.
- Refurbish your stadium and improve its facilities.
- Online mode to play against other players from all over the world.
- FIFPro license: real names of players and teams.
However, you might have some problems trying to play DLS 2016... it probably won't even work because it has been replaced by Dream League Soccer 2017. The same goes for Android, where it doesn't matter if you download the APK of previous editions such 2015 from webs of the likes of APKPure or Aptoide because there's no way that you can start playing matches and leagues: it simply doesn't connect to the game's servers so it can get hold of the data necessary to be able to get the game working.