Currently there is a large amount of software applications on the market that allow to burn optical discs, but hardly any of them are as intuitive and as clear as Droppix Recorder.
To be able to make things easier, Droppix Recorder has a central area on the interface on which we will be able to select the six main options that the application offers, which are:
1. Data: To burn all kinds of data on a disc, both in a single session or as multi-session.
2. Audio: To burn music discs in Audio CD, MP3, WMA and OGG format, as well as allowing you to burn discs with mixed formats.
3. Video: To burn all kinds of video discs, including VCD, SVCD, XVCD, XSVCD, miniDVD and DVD.
4. Media Image: To create disc image's from an optical disc.
5. Copy: To create exact copies of any disc, whether data or music.
6. Tool Box: That contains four additional options, Erase to delete the contents of any re-writable disc, Rip to extract the contents from an Audio CD, Bench to check the performance of your computer's optical disc drives and Label to create disc tags that can be printed on the disc using LightScribe technology.
Thus, if you want an application that will allow you to burn all kinds of optical discs without any problems, download and try out Droppix Recorder.
Droppix Recorder is a complete application with which you will be able to burn any kind of optical disc. Download Droppix Recorder and try out its functions
Requirements and additional information:
The trial period lasts for 30 days.
Over a year ago
More than a year ago