Many of the videos that we download from the Internet (from YouTube, from direct download services or by means of P2P clients) may not be directly viewable on your TV, or you may see them distorted. In this case it is necessary to resort to an application like DVDCoach that makes the process of adapting the videos downloaded from the Internet to your television screen's resolution a lot easier.
DVDCoach is a practical tool that's capable of converting your videos to a format that can be played on a television and afterwards burning them on a DVD, so that you can use your general DVD player to view their contents.
The main features of DVDCoach are:
- Very easy-to-use interface, thanks to the use of “Drag&Drop” that allows us to add the videos by using this technique on the main screen.
- Adaptation of the multimedia files downloaded from the Internet to one of the video standards available (NTSC or PAL).
- Adjust the videos' size to your screen's aspect ratio (4:3 or 16:9).
- Selection of the quality of the output files, that will vary the speed with which the codification process will be carried out.
- Includes a simple utility to burn the converted files on a DVD.
DVDCoach will help you to burn your videos on an optical disc. Download DVDCoach free now and you will be able to watch your favorite videos at home
Over a year ago
More than a year ago