Eat the Whistle is an entertaining free football game developed by Hurricane Studios in 1998, it was originally developed for the Amiga platform and, years later, new versions appeared for other platforms, among which we could find the Mac OS X.
This simple yet addictive video game allows us to take part in leagues and world championships, even in the France 98 World Cup. As well as the practice and competition modes, it also has an arcade mode in which it's possible to obtain bonuses.
Some of the most important features of Eat the Whistle are:
- Take part in both training as well as competition matches.
- Choose the teams, the tactics and even the pitch (between 30 different ones).
- Handle a single player or the full team.
- Includes a tactics editor.
- Possibility to save the best movements and see the replays.
- Control by means of the keyboard, joystick of CD32 gamepad.
Return to the past of video games and enjoy this version of one of the classic football games of the beginning of the 90's.
Eat the Whistle Mac3.6
Eat the Whistle is an addictive football video game like those published in the 90's. Download Eat the Whistle for free and have fun with great matches
Requirements and additional information:
This application requires an Internet connection for certain functions.
Over a year ago