BlackBerry handsets have their own system to create backups, called BlackBerry Desktop Software, that keeps the data of their users in safe hands: phone book, files, call registry... These encrypted backups store all the information to be able to restore it when necessary. Elcomsoft Blackberry Backup Explorer, previously known as ABC Amber BlackBerry Converter, is a program designed to access the data stored in a BlackBerry device backup.
Extract important information stored in BlackBerry backup files.
Features of Elcomsoft Blackberry Backup Explorer
- Extract, analyse, print and export information.
- Compatible with backups created by BlackBerry Desktop Software on Windows and Mac.
- Options to export in PDF, HTML, DOC and RTF formats.
- Export messages in EML files.
- Convert contacts to VCF format (vCard), mail to MSG format and phone book to VCS (vCalendar).
- Process files in batches and by means of the command line.
Elcomsoft Blackberry Backup Explorer is recommended for forensic experts and researchers interested in searching within the contents of BlackBerry backups. It is the only possible way to access user data due to the high security of these devices.
Download Elcomsoft Blackberry Backup Explorer and extract the information stored in your BlackBerry's backups.