With FF Multi Converter we can get hold of a sound file, still image, video and document conversion tool. For such purpose it makes use of other programs such as ffmpeg for the audio and video files, ImageMagick for photos and unoconv for documents. The intention of this program's developers is to integrate under the same interface the functions of the different programs that it uses, thus, obtaining a multimedia converter with a simple interface.
FF Multi Converter will become your central workstation for file conversion.
- Support for the conversion of multimedia files and office documents with extended formats.
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
- Access to the most common conversion options.
- Management of ffmpeg's settings.
- Options to save and name files.
Keep things simple when it comes to converting file formats in Linux, thanks to FF Multi Converter, a totally free and open source tool.